Our 2022 NAYLA Youth Conference Information will be posted soon.
Below is last year’s conference overview.
ANNOUNCING the 2021 NAYLA Youth Conference
Thursday, May 27, 2021 and Friday, May 28, 2021
3:30 – 5:30 pm 3:30—5:30 pm
This two-day virtual Youth Conference will consist of six different workshops. Each workshop will last one hour a day for two days. You will choose one workshop** to attend over the two days. This conference will be held virtually via Zoom.
- Plant Medicines with Autumn McCloud (Yakama)
- Activism and Leadership with Erin Tapahe (Navajo)
- Drawing with Sondra Segundo (Haida)
- Beading with Maya Lopez (Turtle Mountain Chippewa)
- Identity with Ikaika Cole (Mohawk) and Tracy Myers (Osage)
- Indigenous Languages with Puyallup Tribal Language Program