ANNOUNCING the 2021 NAYLA Youth Conference
Thursday, May 27, 2021 and Friday, May 28, 2021
3:30 – 5:30 pm 3:30—5:30 pm
This two-day virtual Youth Conference will consist of six different workshops. Each workshop will last one hour a day for two days. You will choose one workshop** to attend over the two days. This conference will be held virtually via Zoom.
- Plant Medicines with Autumn McCloud (Yakama)
- Activism and Leadership with Erin Tapahe (Navajo)
- Drawing with Sondra Segundo (Haida)
- Beading with Maya Lopez (Turtle Mountain Chippewa)
- Identity with Ikaika Cole (Mohawk) and Tracy Myers (Osage)
- Indigenous Languages with Puyallup Tribal Language Program
TO REGISTER go to: https://forms.office.com/r/nrtagJ6eXC and complete the online registration form. Or you can scan the QR code on the event flyer below.